Modern Handmade Child

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Hello Everyone! This is a very short post today however I wanted to be sure and add in my weekly special for you and had little time to do anything else much here.

In honor of my sweet Bella (granddaughter) born last Monday I am offering my ruffled diaper covers at 20.75% off because Bella was 20.75 inches long :) If you have a little boy I will be happy to use a boy fabric for you and make up diaper covers for boys as well. These are super cute with onsies during the hot summer months ahead.

I will have more pics of Bella, my daughter in-laws college graduation, and Mother's day later in the week. I will also be posting pics of the items I make this week because I am participating in the Elsie Marley sewing for our children for an hour each day for all of this week. Should be fun to see all the great things that everyone makes.

Modern Handmade Child Summer edition is now out as well. Modern Handmade Child is here!!!
See my beautiful granddaughter Abigail on page 5 twirling in her favorite cupcake dress.

I pray you all had an awesome Mothers Day.

Be on the look out for a new Inspirational blog each week by a very special friend of mine. You will not be disappointed I promise.

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment