Modern Handmade Child

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Special and Snippets

This weeks blog readers special for GrannyZann's Children's Boutique is.... 10% off anything that has flowers on it. you can shop here for some very pretty items :) this special will run until midnight Sunday May 23rd!

Another weekend come and gone......it seems we were busy all day every day but had a lot of fun as well.  I was suppose to participate all week in sewing for 1 hour each night for your kids (grands in my case) and I failed miserably! Just did not have the motivation to do it and had other items I had to sew for my shop which had to come first....another time hopefully soon.

Abigail had her 1st ballet recital and she was just too cute!!! I will post pics as soon as I receive them from Heather. Kaylee got her hair cut on Sat. very cute little bob and she looks adorable. I am not a big fan of short hair on little ones but it really just suits her so well. Bentley played at Nana's and Papa's house for a bit.

Sunday the David and Heather headed south to see Josh and Martha and sweet Bella.




The kids planted some flower boxes and pots for Granny's front porch Sunday and that was a lot of fun..they did such a great job and enjoyed both the choosing of the plants and the actual planting .
I hope everyone has a great week!
Hugs,
Suzann


No comments:

Post a Comment