Modern Handmade Child

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still learning:)

Hello again! Well I have done some serious thinking on the blog and the direction that I would like to see it take over the coming months and here are just a few of my rambling thoughts...

  • I will be offering special discounts directly from this blog to my Etsy shop each week and these will start the first Monday of Feb. just to make it easy for me to keep up with so be on the look out for the 1st of many special deals just for you.
  • I will do a feature blog once a week on a fellow Etsian and this will be on each Tuesday starting the 1st Tuesday in Feb. again to make it easy for this ole brain to remember..hhhhmmmm do you see a pattern starting here??
  • Wednesdays will be reserved for sewing tips and projects that I am working on that I will share with you and will also include projects from my granddaughter Kaylee I love that she has the desire to sew and learn at such a young age.
  • The rest of the week will be what ever comes to mind on those days and may be cooking parenting, shopping, or just plain chatting about the day.
  • Sunday will be something inspirational for you, maybe a special scripture or if you are very very some words from my dearest male friend int he whole world Alan. We have been friends for about 25 years so half of our lives and he is such a inspiration to all that know him and especially those that love him best.
I have several little dresses and outfits that I will list later this week on my site that are made from vintage chenille and they are just adorable if I do say so myself:) you will need to check them out. I should have a couple of them up tomorrow and the remainder later in the week.

That is all from me for tonight. Have a terrific Wednesday!

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment