Modern Handmade Child

Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome To Granny Zann's


Welcome to the first post on Granny Zann's blog. It has been a desire and goal of mine to have a blog this year and to start it in January so.... here we are and I almost missed it totally :)

I hope to turn this blog into a fun and informative blog for everyone that wants to check in from time to time and read it. I will have goodies from my life, my shop, and tips that will range from parenting (grandparenting ) to sewing, cooking, and just plain ole life in general.

Look for weekly specials in my Granny Zann shop just for my blog readers! These will not be listed in my shop so you will have to check here for the special details. I will start the specials the 1st Monday in February and will continue each Monday from there on.

Stop by and take a look around my shop at http://grannyzann.etsy.com


1 comment: