Modern Handmade Child

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Happy Monday!!  Another weekend gone and never never enough time.....Kaylee called Friday night asking if she could spend the night with Granny so we spent time together Friday and Sat. , shopped for nail polish and flip flops (two of her favorite things) and just hung out the rest of the day. Pretty boring I imagine however with the rain and storms it was more difficult to get out. She went home with purple toe nails with sparkles and pink finger nails with sparkles...LOL

Josh and Martha are still pregnant and past their due date (the 24th) so they are very ready for the birth of Isabella and we are very excited for her birth as well.

Now my Rosie (boxer) is a totally nother story... she has had a false prenancy bless her heart and will not be giving us any little fur babies :(  totally sad for her and all of us.

 I have been busy the last bit making little infant bubbles and reversible dresses..they have turned out sooo sweet and are on their way to one of the boutiques I do work for.  I will also post some in my shop on etsy later this week as I can.

Not much longer until we are headed to the beach for a week...I can not wait!

Special this week is 10% off any diaper cover with and with out ruffles. Just add a note in the message to seller box and the 10% will be refunded via paypal.

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment