Modern Handmade Child

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Specials and Snippets

Happy Spring Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and wonderful weather to go with the day. It was very sunny and warm here ( made for some melted chocolate) however we had a fun Easter egg hunt none the less. We also made and decorated cookies on Friday along with decorating the eggs...yep the ones that no one even likes to begin with but we make each year....aaaahhhhh traditions.  Missing from the Easter festivities was the "Bunny Cake" and my youngest son and daughter in law Josh and Martha - getting too close to delivery day for the trip over here.  We missed you guys! Josh assured me it was not Easter because there was no "Bunny Cake" guess I will make him one the next time I see them:)

Ya know a couple months back, February to be exact I re-introduced my sammie bags because sooooo many people ask me to and the sales were there for a minute or two and now back to nothing :) not sure what is up with that but the wonderful, fun,  fashionable, green thinking Sammie Bags are my special for the week! Buy One Sammie at regular price and choose a 2nd sammie for 1/2 price!  You can shop here and if there is a fabric in the shop that you like that is not a sammie just ask and I may have enough to make you a sammie - same price and same discount deal. I am about 7-10 days out on orders right now so just keep that in mind as you special order :) All that are currently in my shop have at least 1 in stock and ready to ship.
You can shop here for all of my currently listed Eco Friendly Sammie Bags :)

Hugs to all
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment