Modern Handmade Child

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back from surgery and trying to catch up

It seems like for ever since I have written on my blog and it has been a long time....even before the shoulder surgery I was so busy sewing for one of the boutiques that I do work for that I did not have time to write and Lord knows if I had written anything last week with all the pain killers in me you would not have been able to figure out what I was trying to say. Truly I could not form a sentence to save my life but the meds did help with the pain even though I itched like I had some dread disease!

I am not running any new specials right now since I have the little boys ties and the Sammie reusable baggies on sale through the end of June. I will add in a new special for you next Monday.

There are a couple new listings up with the cutest little gal as a model see here



More to come later and hopefully Ican get back to writing more often again:)

Hugs,
Suzann

2 comments:

  1. Was glad to hear from Mary that all went well w/ your surgery. Been praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Coley. I hope you get to feeling better very soon and I have you and Noah in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete