Modern Handmade Child

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Etsy Baby Shower and My Wednesday Sewing Projects

I participated as a donor shop for the Etsy Winter Baby Shower held this month for the third time and absolutely loved doing it.  I enjoy so much being paired with a new momma or momma- to- be and surprising her with a goodie or two. Check out the Etsy Baby Shower blog to see the great donating shops, gifts, and babies that have arrived . If you are an Etsy shop that has not participated int he past you really should consider it for the next time; you will not be disappointed!

Wednesday is the middle of my work week but more the beginning of my sewing week many times. This week I have been very busy listing the "Sammie" bags that I made over the weekend see here and here for a cute Cowboy Frog and I still have several left to list. I completed 2 additional little boy sets and have a bunch of items cut out to start sewing tomorrow during lunch and after work. Working from a home office has it's advantages for sure :)
More to come later in the week when I have some of those cute outfits all sewn together that are now laying on my cutting table and I will post some pics here as well as in my Etsy Shop click here for the latest listings.

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment