Modern Handmade Child

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Monday is here already....another very short weekend but ooohhhh soooo much fun. Heather (daughter in law) hosted a baby shower for my other daughter in law Martha in our home Sat. and we all had a great time! Martha is a first time mommy to be and needed all the right equipment to get started. I think she received almost everything she had on her registries! This is one of the first pics taken and Martha is on the left and her Grandma Dottie is on the right. I will post more pics later in the week when we have had some time to go through and get them just right:)
Our sale for this week is for winter items only. Pick any winter item of your choice and take 25% off that item. Please let me know in the message to seller box that you are a blog reader so that I know to give you a discount.  Free shipping as always.

Weather permitting (we need some sunshine) today I will be taking some pics of 2 new little boy sets and the much awaited "New Sammie Bags" will be on the site by tonight so check that out later as well. I just love the little boy sets and had a lot of fun choosing fabrics and making up the new sammies (there will be a special surrounding bringing these back as well so read my shop announcement here to see what that special will be. The post will not be up until the first Sammie is posted this evening:)

Have a great week and remember to do something that makes you happy!

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment