Modern Handmade Child

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Shop Specials

appy Monday to all!!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend..they are all too short if you ask me!

I am still running full steam ahead with the Christmas in July Sale see all the prettys right here and this sale will continue thru July 30th.

***Back to School Special*** for the next 2 weeks.  All regular priced items in the following sections: Bentley's locker Room, Kaylee's Korner, Princess Grace Toddlers, and Eco Friendly Bags are buy any 2 items and get a 3rd item of equal or lesser value for FREE! This sale does not apply to Christmas in July items that are already heavily discounted. Free item will be the lesser cost of the three items being purchased. Please add all three to your shoppping cart and commit to purchase, I will then send you a paypal invoice with the correct amount to pay. My shipping time is running anywhere from 1 -2 weeks from the time the item is ordered so please let me know if you need your item sooner and I will be happy to work with you on an acceptable date.

Here are some pics of the great items you will find in my Christmas in July section enjoy....I hope you week is everything you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment