Modern Handmade Child

Monday, September 13, 2010

New Fall and Winter Fabrics

Good morning Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that you are having the same beautiful weather we are today :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year when at least part of the day is cool and sunny. From my home office and sewing studio (sounds much fancier than room :) ) I can watch the trees blow and bird flying around ...very cool and much preferable to my old space on the back side of the house.

I took several pics this morning for my wonderful customers that have patiently waited for me to bring out all the fall/ winter fabrics. This does not include the Christmas specific fabric (well a couple of them are) but does include what I plan to work up for fall in addition o the fabrics already in my shop. As usual most are limited and some I can actually purchase more of but will only do so for a short period of time before moving on to the next set of fabrics I fall in love with.  You will notice there are flannels in this group along with cottons. I love flannel clothing for children in the cooler months because it is so warm and just plain comfy. Along with the prints I show here I will add in solid colors where needed as well to round it all out. Oct. 1st will be the debut of my new Vintage Inspired Infant line called Serenity and will consist of some of the items you see in the previous 2 post along with staple items like matching bonnets and ruffled butt bloomers sold as sets so stay tuned and don't miss out on the new line.

See below for the new fabrics and feel free to contact me at http://grannyzann.etsy.com/ or by email at GrannyZann@comcast.net


Hugs
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment