Modern Handmade Child

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Hello Everyone..Guess what I hear that Spring will be here this week, Yep that is what the weather man has said and I have faith so I believe it to be true :)

The weekend was very nice with Josh and Martha in. This will likely be their last weekend before Isabella's birth since they live about 1 1/2 hours away and then their hospital is about 40 minutes beyond that so long to have to be a car if she were to really get into labor here.
I did not get any sewing done this weekend but did wrap up a couple of cute pieces today that I will list tomorrow after cutting out the ones that were pre-ordered by a boutique I do a good bit of work for..I need to see what of the fabric is actually left before I go listing something that I may not have the fabric to make:)
Picture on the left is both the jumper (no buttons yet) and the Capris Set. 







 



The pic to the right is a close up of the green fabric. I absolutely love this one








This is a close up of the pants ruffle on the blue fabric and I loved this fabric as well :)









Special prayer request for my friend Brenda and her family for strength and wisdom as they make decisions on the care for her sister Terri who is a special needs person and very very ill.

My special this week is 10% off any item you chose. Please Blog Special  in the message to seller box and I will send you an adjusted invoice to pay from. You can shop till you drop right here :)

Hugs,
Suzann


No comments:

Post a Comment