Modern Handmade Child

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My sewing creations from last week as promised :)

As promised here are a few pics of my sewing adventure last week. I have a customer who likes the more vintage looking baby clothes so I made her a few things. I am debating on whether they should go into my shop as well or not so if you have an opinion on that please let me know :) I will write more later with the winter dresses that have been ordered once they are complete..this group is more vintage 50's style while the next group will be early 1900's so stay tuned:)



2 comments:

  1. I believe vintage would be AWESOME! I love this collection! Very nice Suzann! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much. I do love the vintage look for babies too. We shall see what happens. I am now working up a set of vintage inspired winter dresses and I think they will be adorable. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete