Modern Handmade Child

Friday, January 14, 2011

Additional Sneak Peak of New Fabrics for Spring and Summer 2011

I have added 3 additional fabrics to my Spring Summer collection and this is your little sneak peak. I have not decided the patterns that I will use for the fabrics yet but have a good idea and will only make 4 total sets in this colorway. If there is a style you would like to see this fabric used in just let me know and I will put that option in the hat for a decision as well. :)

We are finally digging out from the snow and ice this week however my front yard is still completely covered and a good portion of it is like a sheet of ice that you slide on when trying to walk. They did have the salt trucks out here tonight for the first time since the snow came on Sunday so hopefully the remaining ice will be gone from our roads back here when we get up tomorrow. Martha needs to leave here in the morning about 7AM and she needs clear roads to get to Green county.

This is a short post tonight LOL but at least were are back on a roll here with 2 post in 2 days.

Hugs and I will see you tomorrow
Suzann

Lavender & Ivory Toile

Lavender & Ivory Mini Check

No comments:

Post a Comment