Modern Handmade Child

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

What a busy and productive day it has been for me. I like it when you can look back on the day and say I have accomplished XXXX and not look back and wonder what if anything you actually completed. 

The day started with mom  going to the doctor and she is progressing as she should so all good on that front...now to get her off the Mountain Dew...not exactly the drink of choice for an insulin dependent diabetic! It is her drink of choice however. Next it was out to Monroe to pick up my racks and all GrannyZann clothing from the boutique out there after the shop owners unexpectedly decided to close shop.  I will be taking pics of all clothing that I had exclusively in that shop and get the pics/items loaded in my Etsy shop hopefully by the end of the weekend. I think this will be my last time to place on consignment with another boutique like that unless the shop is VERY established. I will at some point in the future have a shop of my own so watch out world! 

I am soo looking forward to Thursday because my friend Maggie and her family will be here for a day or two while she has some test over at the Emory Transplant Center in Atlanta. Maggie is such a sweet lady and a great friend, oh and did I mention she makes the best spring rolls in the world!!! Yes the world I am sure of it and I have been known to eat 10 at a sitting....YIKES I can not believe I admitted that in a public forum but sadly it is the truth. Maggie is from Mainland China and just recently past her citizenship test so I am especially proud of her. 

There is one more announcement that I am making tonight........my dear and long time friend Alan will be contributing to my blog with wonderful stories of inspiration, love, prayers that have been answered and his love for the Lord. Alan will share with us what is on his heart and take it from someone that has been privileged to read his writings for years he is AWESOME!!!! You will come away with renewed faith I promise you and many laughs along the way as he shares stories of his life with us. The first selection will be this coming Sunday Jan.23rd you will not want to miss it.

That is it from this tired girl on my wonderful Wednesday :) Hugs to all and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment