Modern Handmade Child

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy 2011

Meadering Vines (Spa)
Pretty Bird (Lime)
Happy 2011 to everyone! It has been a long time since I have taken the time to write in my blog...just seems that everything else take the place of the time needed to update Ms. Blog every day or so.  It will be my goal to be better about the updates this year and these updates will include family life, Etsy shop, maybe some new recipes and my favorite part...a special inspirational message from a life long friend. You will not want to miss out on these messages I promise you and the first one is schedule for the last Sunday in Jan. so keep your eyes peeled.

I have chosen a few of the Spring and Summer fabircs I will be using and have pics for you here to look at. I have a photo shoot set for the first Sat. in Feb. and can not wait to show you what I have been working up for my Etsy Shop and the boutiques that I work with.

Some of the fabrics I will be using Pretty Bird Collections by Michael (In Lime), Meandering Vine (in Spa), and Bloomies (in Lime)
Bloomies (Lime)



 

I have also chosen Tina Givens Tree Top Fancy Collection to work with in 4 designs. This shows all of them however I will be working with just 4 of these awesome fabrics. See the beautiful collection here and I will be using 3, 7, 9 and 1 additional one not shown.

I also have a beautiful White on White damask with tiny little flowers just perfect for all of those dressy and casual occassion. This is the listing in my shop showing the fabric up close. Beautiful!!! I will be offering this in a few different styles not just the jumper shown here.

There will be new patterns and you will see some of the old standards retired this spring as well but more of that to come later :)

Enjoy and there will be more to come later

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment