Modern Handmade Child

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Special Reminder

This is going to be just a very short little message tonight as it has been a very very long 24 hours.
I ask for prayer for my family, we ask that you lift us up in prayer as we learn to deal with the difficult changes that we know are coming. I will talk more on this later however the Lord knows all.

The 2nd thing I have is a little reminder that my life long friend Alan will be a guest blogger tomorrow morning on my blog and I urge you to read his message and let him know if you are touched by his message so I can twist his arm and get him to come back again very very soon :) I could just read his writings all day long, he has such a way with words.

Hugs and prayers to all,

Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment