Modern Handmade Child

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's Treasures

You know with me and this blog you just never know what might pop up on here and tonight I thought I would post a few little pics of my little treasures. My grandchildren are my greatest treasures and I love them all dearly.

Bentley turned 10 today and is my oldest and only grandson. He is extra special to me for reasons he does not even know and may never understand.












Next is Kaylee Mae and girl that thinks summer is all year long, wears flip flops even with snow on the ground just like her Aunt Vicki
















Abigail is the 3rd one and the roughest most loving little girl ever was and she is 4


















And last but certainly not least is Isabella (Bella) and she is now 8 months old and about 6.5 months months in this pic




















Happy Thursday!

Reminder - Special guest Alan P. Scalione will be with us on Sunday Jan. 30th with another inspirational story/life lesson for you. This one is a favorite of mine already and I hope that it will be for you as well.

Blessings to all,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment