Modern Handmade Child

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sewing Expo and Girls Weekend (Last weekend)

Michael Miller Durango Daisy Halter/Capri Set
I have been a little slow with my update on the Sewing Expo but here it is.  Kaylee and I were there together on Friday and had a great time, her favorite part was making a bracelet and watching the fashion show..she always loves that part :) then on Sat Kaylee and Abigail both came along with me. Abigail made herself a little bracelet and did a great job, we bought more beautiful fabric and that was about it (short attention span on this day). We ate out for lunch both days at their favorite places and then off to Steve's (my favorite place to buy fabric on the cheap) and picked up a couple pieces there, then over to Joannes for the final items we needed and home by 4:30 so all in a ll a pretty long day for the girls to be out running around. They played and Granny rested for a few minutes before fixing up dinner. We had a wonderful weekend while mommy and daddy were in TN and Bentley was at Nana's for the weekend.  i have several pics from the weekend but unfortunately I can not figure out how to down load them from my phone soooo.... while I try to figure that out you will just have to imagine the fun we had and the fabrics we bought LOL.... This is an outfit that i have made from some of the fabric I bought and I have to say i LOVE it!!!  I will have more new items out next week so be on the look out!
Make sure to jump on here tomorrow (Sunday) for Alan's column "I'm Just Sayin" you will be happy that you did. Alan can make you laugh, cry and look deep within your soul all in one column...totally awesome writer and I am proud to call him a friend.

Hugs till next time and for those of you reading this that are my friends on Facebook I have placed a message up stating I will no longer be on Facebook as of Sunday March 27th. you can reach me by cell or regular email anytime as usual and also here on my blog.  Let me know what you want to see here....arts/crafts, more sewing short cuts and tips, cooking, family info???????Just let me know so I can craft this blog to be one you look forward to reading all week and especially on Wed. and Sunday when Alan has his columns.

Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment