Modern Handmade Child

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sewing Expo Here I Come!

Thursday is the first day of the  Atlanta Sewing Expo and I will be there will bells on :) I look forward to this time of year all year. The classes are always awesome and the vendors are great as well. I think one of my favorite things they do during the expo are the fashion shows...very very cool for sure. The very best part of the experience is that my granddaughter Kaylee loves to go as well ,this will be her 3rd year going and she will go with me on Friday. Then for the first time her younger sister, my granddaughter Abigail will go with Kaylee and I on Sat. Last year Kaylee got to be an Ambassador  with me however, this year we have decided we did not want to participate in that manner. 

The Sewing Expo always jump starts your enthusiasm and creativity I think and I always come away wanting to do more with my craft and hopefully with a new skill or two and for sure new ideas and always always a new little gadget:) Maybe the girls and I will make something too sweet this weekend and I will post for you here and I will have pictures from the weekend for sure (not inside the expo since they frown on that sort of thing) but of all our other activities while they are spending over with me.
Alan's newest weekly column Points2Ponder debuts Wednesday this week so please check it out...you will laugh hard I promise you.

Hugs till next time
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment