Modern Handmade Child

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pretty new fabrics to play with :)

The fabric used int he body is the first one I bought more of
Beautiful new fabric to use as part of the spring line but have only 2 yards soo it will go fast
New Embroidered Paisley sewww pretty :)
You all KNOW how I LOVE fabircs...seriously I think I am addicted to this whole fabric thing..the feel, the texture, and all the lush colors out there and whats more I love a wide array of fabrics not just one particular kind. I am the same way with music and can listen to and enjoy most all type of music. Well this week I needed to order more of a particular fabric that I am using in my Spring 2011 line and ended up being called to order a couple more pieces that are just beautiful. Here they are and while 1 is the same as I am currently using  1 is a new addition to the spring line and I was only able to snag 2 yards so it will go super duper fast but it is sooo pretty I just had to have, Now the 3rd and final piece is a beautiful soft cotton paisley embroidered Ivory fabric that will be perfect for summer beach dresses and I bought several yards of it so you can be on the look out for something beautiful from that for sure.

The infants Spring/Summer line will be out by April 1st and will include dresses suitable for Easter and anyone needing something for your infant prior to that time just let me know and I will be happy to make you something prior to the line actually coming out. This line will contain tiny little gingham checks in pink, blue, lemon, grass green, red and tiny shabby chic florals and several one of a kind seersucker prints that I have so these will go fast for sure. I also will be using some white vintage crocheted lace on these items...beautiful!


I am also working up my boys line and will have it out with in a couple of weeks, I have gotten all my patterns drawn out and fabrics chosen and most importantly a sweet little boy to do the modeling for me so now to get to the sewing:) I have some beautiful linen fabric that  will be a part of this collection and I hope you all love it like I do.

Please remember to jump on and read "I'm Just Sayin" by Alan P. Scaglione on Sunday and let him know how he has touched your heart or perhaps made you stop and think about something in a different way. Alan is such a blessing to me and I enjoy each and every column so much, please check him out if you have not.

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment