Modern Handmade Child

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Boys Spring Line for GrannyZann's

Wednesday... aaahhhh hump day is here :) and the weekend will be here before we know it Yipee!!!  I am wrapping up the sewing for the Etsy Baby Shower so that my goodies can be mailed out and then will be on to my new little boys clothing line for Spring and Summer. I am using the David Walker "Oh Boy" line of fabrics from FreeSpritit and they are adorable. You can see them here. I will be making JonJon's/Shirts and Shorts so don't miss them.

Sewing Tip: I use the stretchy little girl pony tail holders (the real little ones that are different colors)  to go around my bobbins keeping the threads from unraveling and poking out every place - this works great and you can get a pack of 24 or something for about $2 at Wal-mart.


Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment