Modern Handmade Child

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

I am starting off this blog asking for prayers for several families that have lost a love one this past week or weekend. The 1st request is for Stan, Jodie and their entire family- their youngest (just 7) daughter Savannah went to be with the Lord Friday after a 5 year battle with brain cancer. The 2nd request is for my daughter-in-laws friend Brooke B. and her family. Her daddy passed away unexpectedly Friday and had not been ill prior to his death so this has been especially hard for his family. My 3rd request is for Brenda whose Momma passed on Sat. she had started Chemo again and it was just too much for her heart. I know all of the family's will appreciate your prayers.

My special this week is a "Make Your Own Sale" you may take 25% off any 1 item you choose through midnight EST Sunday Feb. 21st.

This was a busy day at work which is always nice and then I had the grands for a little bit for Heather to go to a memorial service for a friends husband. I also cut out 4 little boys outfits that will be worked up this week and be posted to my Etsy shop which you can visit here
Everyone have a great week and do something that makes you happy!

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment