Modern Handmade Child

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Happy Monday! As promised we have a Monday special and this will go on thru Friday February 5th midnight and will not be advertised in my shop. This Monday's special is little boys ties Buy One Get One Free and you can use this link to get to one of the listing within the shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39606931 however all ties are included in this special blog only sale. Please enter code 2110BLOG in message to seller to receive your discount. If you pay for your items at the time you place in your cart I will refund the money back thru paypal and if you have not paid at the time you place the items in your cart I will send a revised invoice via paypal.

Have a wonderful week! I will be featuring my first person in my blog tomorrow so don't miss it..you will be glad you checked in to see our very special person/shop of the week.

Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment