Modern Handmade Child

Friday, February 18, 2011

2011 Spring Line Now available at GrannyZann's

Finally I have the first part of my Spring line posted in my shop check it out here! I will continue thru out the weekend adding more a few pieces at the time until I have all items loaded up and they are sooo pretty if I do say so myself :)

Here are a couple pics from the items still left to be posted and I have added in about 1/4 of the total new items so just keep checking back thru out the weekend and see all the pretties.

Isn't she a total doll baby


This tunic is available in Mommy and Me sizes - Kaylee is so beautiful in this blue Rose set





 

I have added in a couple of items this season that will be available in both adult and childs sizes so check those out as well. 




























Please remember that Alan P. Scaglione will be a guest blogger for me on Sunday morning with his wonderful "I'm Just Sayin" column which is always a joy to read and will touch you in many ways I promise.  Please sign up to follow my blog if you wish to leave Alan comments here or just to keep up with what is happening around here the rest of the time and you may also leave him comments on Face Book.

Let me know what you think about the new Spring offerings in my shop, what you may want to see int he future. I am working on fabrics for the Summer line and have at least narrowed it down but not made a firm decision. I am also happy to announce i will be bringing back my little boys line stronger than ever this year with the help of one very special little fella and I know you will fall in love with him at first bite..uummm I mean glimpse. You will see what I mean. I have chosen 8 different fabrics for the little boys and they will have shorts (the longer length), t-shirts with way cool appliques, a vest or two and some cute as all ties for those dressier occasions :).

Till next time hugs and prayers
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment