Modern Handmade Child

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring Photo Shoot

The Grandbabies :)
We had the best time today with Jennifer doing the Spring photo shoot and I will get the pics out to you all just as soon as I can next week :) I was very pleased with most all of the new items and will be making some adjustments regarding sizing/fit as some of the new patterns definitely ran larger than I had thought they would. It was also interesting to see which items the girls loved the best and the ones that Heather and Jennifer liked best. I was very surprised that one of the fabrics that I dearly love did not look like I had hoped it would on...bummer so now i have to re-think that design design completely.

Please remember that that Alan Scaglione will be a guest blogger for me on Sunday Feb. 6th and this will be (should be available) to read at 6 AM however I will not be up at that time to update it to Face Book so pop on over here for a great read. Alan has once agaon provided a very touching story and scripture for study and reflecting.  Enjoy and please let him know if he has touched your heart in some way.

Hugs to all,
Suzann

1 comment: