Modern Handmade Child

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Specials and Snippets

Hello Everyone! Back to Monday and back to work after a few days off..funny thing about taking a few days off is you usually need a vacation to rest from your vacation:) I had a very busy weekend with going to the Sewing Expo with Kaylee on Sat. and she had a great time, made a little purse and bought herself some fabric so she was a happy camper to be sure then it was off for Chinese food and home. I was so exhausted from getting up too darn early for several days and going to bed too late most nights and then we lost an hour to the whole "Spring Ahead" thing. Today is the first day I have not been totally wiped out. I received several orders while out last week which was totally exciting but... it left me sewing from 2pm-11pm Sunday but..I completed everything that I did not already have ready to ship and mailed out all of my packages today. Yeah!!!

I have thought and thought on the sale for this week and here it is.......buy any item from my sale section check it out here and receive 10% off your entire purchase from my shop. The items int he sale section are 1 of a kind so you can not have special or custom orders on these items but the rest of the shop is full of goodies many of which are available for custom orders.

I will work on getting some pics on here from our weekend as the week goes on:)

I have a couple of prayer request:
1. My friend Mary - she had major neck/back surgery last week and is having a lot of pain
2. My friend Sandy - having just an incrediable amount of problems with some dental work she has had done.

Hugs to all,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment