Modern Handmade Child

Saturday, March 27, 2010

When is Spring REALLY going to be here?????

Okay!!!  Where is Spring??? Hhhhmmmmm it sure is not here, we had snow (just flurries) on Monday and then a nice day or two and now cold and windy again gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Now that I have whined ... I am also not feeling well and it all started with a darn salad I had yesterday that I added an onion to ...it was hot and was suppose to be a sweet onion .... and I totally ate to much of it and have paid for it dearly since. No more onion for me for a while I do not like the stomach crap (no pun intended)

I did finish the project I was working on for Sandy but did not finish up anything new for my own shop. Maybe this weekend but I will have to feel better for sure.

Here is a pic of the Ruffle Butt Bloomers I completed (no babies were harmed in this Photo Shoot) hehehe I use what I lovingly refer to as "The Big Headed Baby" I bought a couple of these at Walmart a few Christmases back and they are great for modeling baby clothing- they are about a 3/6 months size sorta :)
These are available in all infant sizes and can be made in virtually all colors. You can see them in my shop here.

I am off here for the rest of the day. Need to go see mom and do a couple of small errands if I can hold out :)

A special prayer request for today please...please pray that Martha (daughter in law) will be offered a job teaching in Walton County so that she, Josh and Bella will be close to family.

Please continue to pray for Christy, Austin, and Kaylee as they go thru the grieving process after Lee's sudden death.

Hugs and happy Spring (I know you are out there someplace)

Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment