Modern Handmade Child

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fantastic Friday New Modern Handmade Child Special Mothers Day Edition is out

Friday here at last :)  It has been an exceptionally long week for me even though I have had a couple days off they were packed to the brim between my Mom's surgery (and going a day early AND her being transferred a day early) arriving at 7:15 just to have to go back home and wait another day and do it all over again...not sure whose mess up that was but at any rate she and I were both exhausted BEFORE the surgery. She did great and has all her teeth out and once healed they hope to be able to give her dentures that will fit well. And lets not forget the sewing i did!!! Shipped 20 dresses out of here yesterday all made starting Sat. and shipping Thursday with no sewing on Sunday at all and working my real job on Mon/Tuesday :) I just know I worked in a sweat factory in a former life hehehe. But I hate to have stuff sit around. I have a few smaller items to wrap up today and get  out of here today or tomorrow and then off to the next thing.

Kaylee and I are off to the Sewing Expo at some point today IF the weather does not prevent us from doing so....they are calling for sever weather and while normally I would just not be too concerned with it I do not want to walk a half mile from a parking spot in it:) And I do not want to make Kaylee do that either. I have a little bit of sewing to do before we go this morning but just needed time to sit with my coffee and catch up on emails, blogs, etc.

Great News!!! The Mother's Day mini edition of Modern Handmade Child is out check it out here, you will be happy you did!

I am off; wish me luck with mother nature today:)
Hugs,
Suzann


No comments:

Post a Comment