Modern Handmade Child

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mondays Snipettes and Specials

What a fun weekend we had! Heather and I headed to Milledgeville yesterday morning early to visit my son and dauhter-in-law who are expecting their 1st baby in April; they have just the cutest house ever and we all worked together to build all the furniture and accessories for the nusrery. Wow 1 hour to put a swing together :) I am not sure it really took the full hour but... it did take the longest of anything we did that is for sure and unfortunately they do not make it idiot proof (not calling you an idiot Josh :) ) but... you CAN put it together incorrectly and you have to dismantle the thing to get the leg out of the right spot soooo that happened just once thank goodness and in the end all of it looks so nice and miss Bella will have everything she needs when she gets here for sure.

This morning Heather became an Aunt for the first time when her brother Seth and his wife Brooke delivered Nolan. I believe he was 9 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches long soooo a lot to love there for sure.  babies are just so special and exciting and I so look forward to my 4th grandbaby being born next month.

Our special today in honor of Nolan being born is 21% off any boy item in the shop - can be ties/onsies/shorts/Jon Jon/Sammie you choose it and then leave me a note that you saw this post and I will deduct from your invoice. You can shop here!

Happy Monday to all
Hugs,
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment