Modern Handmade Child

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Busy Week :)

This has been a busy and productive week at least after work if not so much during work :) I am not complaining...just taking it all a day at a time and enjoying them.

I have a couple pics for you of my pretties form this week... pretty much they sold out right away but I do have a little bit left and have some beautiful!!!!! new shabby chic fabrics that are cut and just waiting for me but those have to wait until I have Sandy's order out and also do some work on the vintage curtain panels she has sent for PCD's and skirts. I think they are going to be just lovely and.... nothing like recycling!

Lady Bugs and Bees Capris set - I love this one:) and the .......
Mocha Orange funky set ... I may just have to have at least the top in this for me!
and this little number that is just so springy! This one has sold out but I just had to share since I loved it so much.

Easter is just around the corner and Spring break too.  I am hoping to have a day off to be with the kids during their Spring break but not sure how that is going to work out at this point but I hope so. Bentley, Kaylee, and Abigail  will be making cookies next week and coloring eggs...we have always done that and I did it with my boys when they were little. Josh especially liked it and still does so I imagine he and Martha will carry on the tradition with Isabella when she arrives :) and next year I will have a 4th grandbaby to add to the cookie making table; I can not wait!!!

I have a prayer request before I go today...Please pray for Christy, Austin, and Kaylee as they go thru this very difficult time after losing Lee (Youngblood) Lee died suddenly after suffering a heart attack at the age of 27 and leaves behind his finance' Christy, his son Austin, and daughter Kaylee. Please keep the entire extended Youngblood family in your prayers as well.

Hugs
Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment